>> Monday, December 21


WARNING: SIAPA MAKAN CILI DIALAH TERASA PEDASNYA!

Just to inform that here at Oh KoKo LuLu, delivery is made on every tuesdays and thursdays.
Lets say your order has been confirmed on monday or wednesday, Oh KoKo LuLu hopes you can make your payment before the delivery day even though it's in a very short notice.
But since we live in a globalisation era with an ease of online banking, making payments might be just few clicks away for some people.
So, i would like to stress out here that, i dont force any of my buyers to pay if they dont have any sort of online banking account to make an immediate payment.
I dont make you to get your ass up to nearby banks to deposit in the cash to me.
I dont at all.
But if you feel that i do enforce that kind of system, do let me know.
I'm a seller and a buyer as well.
everytime i do my online shopping, i try my best to make immediate payment because i'm so eager to get my parcels.
So, as a seller, i'm just implying my understanding towards my customers' behaviour.
If you dont want to get it posted early, that's VERY fine with me.
So, dont bising2 if suddenly u bank in the money on the day of delivery day and have to wait for next delivery day.
But because i'm such a very nice person, my delivery schedule is quite flexible depending on my availabilities.
But please dont feel as if i force you to make the payment immediately as if i'm so desperate to get the money.


P.S. i'm so sorry for the outburst. But i seriously got offended by a customer who i assume feel that i forced her to make immediate payment.


5 comments:

Mookies December 21, 2009 at 11:17 PM  

huhu...farah kena wat syarikat distribution utk deliver brg2 jualan farah pulak...hihi...baru lar ader untung sket...

Oh KoKo LuLu December 22, 2009 at 12:25 AM  

what do you mean by syarikat distribution untuk deliver brg2?
haha

Mookies December 22, 2009 at 4:44 PM  

i mean, u take the orders from ppl, then some1 would be responsible to do the job of being "mat despatch" to send those orders or handle of those orders to people...then u can add add more "charges" to postage services....hehe

niachrysalis December 25, 2009 at 9:28 PM  

woohoo!
hot biz i see
i loike!

Post a Comment